Terms & Conditions
Escalate your Brand Proprietary Limited (registration number 2018/403365/07) is a South African company whose registered office is 445 Vale avenue, Ferndale, Randburg, Gauteng, 2152
1) Confidentiality: This email, including its contents, and any attachments, is confidential, and may contain privileged or copyright information. The Company owns the content of our emails, which is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. The Company reserves all rights it does not expressly grant. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying and/or distribution of this email, or the reliance thereon, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return email, and delete the original email.
2) Liability and non-binding terms: Notwithstanding any electronic communications legislation, this email does not: (i) constitute an offer, or acceptance of any offer, (ii) constitute or contain any representation, warranty, or undertaking, by or on behalf of the Company, (iii) constitute a binding agreement between the Company and any other party, including the intended recipient, unless expressly stated otherwise in the email, and such email is sent by a duly authorised representative of the Company.
3) Viruses: While we have taken all reasonable precautions to prevent malicious software (malware), viruses, etc, in our email to you, we recommend that you virus check all emails that you receive. While we use our best endeavours to prevent loss or damage to third party systems, unless applicable laws expressly provides to the contrary, we are not responsible or liable for any harm, damages, or loss (including, without limitation, and whether direct or indirect, any lost profits, business interruption, loss of programs or other data on information handling systems, or data corruption) arising from this email, including: from (i) malicious software (malware), (ii) changes to an email or any attachments by another party, (iii) for corruption of data, or (iv) any ‘denial of service’, (v) for the non-delivery or incorrect delivery of any email, (vi) its effect on electronic devices, or (vii) its transmission in an unencrypted medium The
4) Cybercrime notification: Unfortunately, cybercrime is something that we have to live with. As such, it is important that you check and verify the authenticity and integrity of any emails that you receive, from, or purporting to be from the Company, or a representative of the Company. Our bank account details will NOT change during a transaction. If you have any concerns or receive any communications regarding our bank details, please speak to us before transferring any money. We will not take responsibility if you transfer money to an incorrect bank account. If you receive an email from the Company requesting your bank details or purporting to amend our bank details, please immediately contact us, by telephone to clarify (do not use the telephone number on the suspicious email or other communication).
5) Information security policies: The Company’s employees, contractors, representatives, and consultants, who use the Company’s ICT systems, are subject to policies that prohibit:
the sending of unsolicited or direct marketing messages, in contravention of applicable laws;
the obscuring, suppression, or replacing of another user’s identity on an email;
sexual, religious, political, and racial, harassment;
profanity, obscene, offensive, derogatory, or defamatory, remarks;
any other unlawful communication via email.
The information contained in any email, any links, and any attachments thereto, may contain the personal views and opinions of the sender of the email, which are not necessarily the views and opinions of the Company. Accordingly, any email breaching these provisions is sent in that sender’s personal capacity, and the Company is not responsible or liable for the content of such emails. The Company will, as appropriate, take disciplinary action against any sender breaching these provisions.
The Company reserves the right to lawfully intercept, filter, view, block, delete, access, copy, read, and act upon, this email, and all email messages sent as reply messages to this email or the address of the sender.